Brooklyn Youth Chorus has enchanted audiences across New York, the United States, and the world. Whether performing at a major concert hall or a charity event, our choristers deliver a special combination of youthful exuberance and polished professionalism.
The Chorus is available for:
- Major productions (Silent Voices, Black Mountain Songs)
- Holiday concerts and events
- Corporate parties and charity benefits
- Performances of choral masterworks with orchestra
- Guest appearances with choral or instrumental ensembles
- Joint concerts with other choirs
- University, civic, or church concert series
- Choral workshops and demonstrations
- Concert tours and choral festivals
Programs and Repertoire
The Chorus’s performance repertoire spans musical styles, periods, and cultures. A typical program can include classical choral works, contemporary pieces composed especially for children’s chorus, international folk music, jazz, gospel, and commercial music. Performances range from 15 minutes to a full hour. Brooklyln Youth Chorus performs a cappella repertoire and works accompanied by piano. We frequently contract additional musicians for programs featuring jazz and popular music.
Click here for a listing of Brooklyn Youth Chorus’s performance highlights.
Booking fees vary depending on the specifics of the event, including the date and time of the event, length of performance, and ticket prices. Rates are discounted for nonprofit and charity organizations. For a fee estimate, please contact:
Production & Events Manager
Alternatively, you may send a message through our booking inquiry form.
To arrange for media concert tickets, or to request interviews, audio/video files and/or press kits, please contact: