Brooklyn Youth Chorus is a Grammy Award-winning collective of young voices led by visionary Founder & Artistic Director Dianne Berkun Menaker. “A polished ensemble of miniature professionals” (The New York Times), the versatile Chorus fluently delivers world-class performances on stage and in the studio.
“No one who has heard the Brooklyn Youth Chorus will need any convincing about the ensemble’s quality…at ease performing alongside world-class orchestras, pop stars and the latest buzz band, the chorus…seems comfortable with anything it undertakes.” —The New York Times
The Chorus has collaborated with an impressive range of organizations and artists.
Sir Elton John
International Contemporary Ensemble
London Symphony Orchestra
The Metropolitan Opera
Brooklyn Youth Chorus in the News
The New York Times goes in-depth on our high-profile collaborations with artists like Beyonce and The National.
Brooklyn Youth Chorus on FOX 5 NY with Ernie Anastos
Brooklyn Youth Chorus founder and Artistic Director, Dianne Berkun Menaker, along with Concert Ensemble chorister Maya B. chat with Ernie Anastos about what makes the Brooklyn Youth Chorus special.
Brooklyn Youth Chorus Albums
Featured Album Appearances
The Chorus is available for:
- Original productions by Brooklyn Youth Chorus (Silent Voices, Black Mountain Songs)
- Holiday concerts and events
- Corporate parties and charity benefits
- Performances of choral masterworks with orchestra
- Guest appearances with choral or instrumental ensembles
- Joint concerts with other choirs
- University, civic, or church concert series
- Choral workshops and demonstrations
- Concert tours and choral festivals
For more information, please contact:
Production & Events Manager
Alternatively, you may send a message through our booking inquiry form.