Supporting Brooklyn Youth Chorus is as easy as banking with TD Bank!
TD Bank is a proud and valued partner of Brooklyn Youth Chorus 2014-15 season and we are so grateful for the bank’s extraordinary support of our organization, which enables us to provide the highest level of music education and performance opportunities to more than 500 young musicians.
Today, America’s “most convenient bank” is offering you an easy way to join them in supporting Brooklyn Youth Chorus by signing up for TD Bank’s Affinity Banking Program.
The TD Affinity Banking program is designed to help members of the Brooklyn Youth Chorus community support our organization at absolutely no cost! When you bank with TD Bank, TD will donate a percentage of your annual balance to Brooklyn Youth Chorus.
How It Works:
- If you are a current TD Bank customer, please visit your local store and ask your banker to link your accounts to Brooklyn Youth Chorus (Organization Code: AF812).
- If you are not a TD Bank customer, all you have to do is stop by one of their 110 stores throughout the city, open an account and request that it be linked to Brooklyn Youth Chorus through the TD Bank Affinity Banking Program (Organization Code: AF812).
Eligible accounts include:
- Checking and Savings
- Money Market or CD
- Retirement (FDIC and IRA)
What Brooklyn Youth Chorus receives:
- $50 for every new checking account
- $10 for every existing checking account
Savings, Retirement Accounts or CDs
- 1/10 of 1% contribution based upon your annual average balance
If you have any questions, please call Marie-Laure Kugel, Director of Development & Institutional Advancement, at 718.243.9447, ext. 226. Please click here for more information.
Thank you! Your support keeps us singing!